Saturday, March 30, 2013

she's so VERSATILE (versatile award)

HEY. The amazing Dani (you are obligated to read her blog) nominated me for the Versatile Award, which is like the Liebster, except I have to post seven facts about myself and then nominate seven other people.  


1. Bates Motel is my favorite show. 
2. If I had one wish, it would be for Michael Bay movies to cease to exist, which would essentially be the same thing as world peace.
3. Sylvia Plath is the queen of my world.
4. I'm currently stuck in a horrible writing rut, which is bad because I have a poem set and an article due. 
5. "Crown on the Ground" by Sleigh Bells is stuck in my head. (It's the music for  the trailer for Sofia Coppola's new movie The Bling Ring, which looks like absolute PERFECTION.)
6. Being a blogger is one of the best decisions that I've ever made. It has lead to me knowing so many amazing people and sharing my opinions more. 
7. My favorite magazines are Entertainment Weekly, Nylon, Marie Claire, and New York. 


My nominees are:
Dayzee 
Eryn 
Gwen

I'm going to leave it at five, because I'm trying to switch it up from the previous nominees. 
Woop. 

-Britney



No comments:

Post a Comment